Jump to navigation Jump to search
We have established, or are in the process of establishing formal partnerships with the following organisations:
- Transport, urbanization and economic development in England and Wales c.1670-1911
- Lives touched by the marine, 1540-1680. Commerce, materials, language and correspondence
- Connecting researchers, scientists and curators to link and explore the history of places
- Mapping transport and mobility across Europe between 1350 and 1650
- The purpose of this project is to improve Wikidata's coverage of England and Wales in the 1500s and 1600s. In pursuit of this goal, we will partner with the collaborative Viae Regiae (Q105547906) project as they work to build a Gazetteer of Early Modern England and Wales (Q105548625). A charter for the collaboration can be found on the Viae Regiae website.