This article or section is in the process of an expansion or major restructuring. You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. If this article or section, please remove this template.
If you are the editor who added this template and you are actively editing, please be sure to replace this template with
I am fascinated by the history of my local area and the everyday lives of local people through the ages.
What excites me is working with small groups of people with diverse interests, getting to know them and what makes them tick. Together with Stephen Gadd, I am one of the two organisers of the Viae Regiae public history project. I am also Viae Regiae project training lead. Within our new project, I'm looking forward to making new friends and learning new skills
- Eclectic public historian fascinated with patterns, and micro-history at scale. Historical sociologist, ethnologist.
- One of the founders of public history project MarineLives, back in 2012
- Directed two day collaborative spatial exploration of the Early Modern Thames in early 2017
- Co-created Glossary of Early Modern Textiles, Clothing and Dyestuffs in early 2018, with an energetic facilitated team, including Wikipedian Paula Marmor
- Community organiser of the Signs of Literacy initiative, 2018 to the present, working on quantitative and qualitative historical service literacy, 1570 - 1670