What excites me is working with small groups of people with diverse interests, getting to know them and what makes them tick. Together with Stephen Gadd, I am one of the two organisers of the Viae Regiae public history project. I am also Viae Regiae project training lead. Within our new project, I'm looking forward to making new friends and learning new skills
- Eclectic public historian fascinated with patterns, and micro-history at scale. Historical sociologist, ethnologist.
- One of the founders of public history project MarineLives, back in 2012
- Directed two day collaborative spatial exploration of the Early Modern Thames in early 2017
- Co-created Glossary of Early Modern Textiles, Clothing and Dyestuffs in early 2018, with an energetic facilitated team, including Wikipedian Paula Marmor
- Community organiser of the Signs of Literacy initiative, 2018 to the present, working on quantitative and qualitative historical service literacy, 1570 - 1670